Contouring is a makeup technique that involves using makeup to create the illusion of depth and dimension on the face. Here is a simple guide on how to contour your face using powder for beginners:
- Start by applying your foundation and concealer as you normally would.
- Using a contouring powder that is two shades darker than your natural skin tone, dust the powder along the hollows of your cheeks, along your hairline, down the sides of your nose, and along your jawline.
- Using a blending brush, blend the contouring powder into your skin using circular motions.
- Using a highlighter that is two shades lighter than your natural skin tone, apply the highlighter to the high points of your face, including your cheekbones, brow bones, and the tip of your nose.
- Blend the highlighter into your skin using circular motions.
- Finish by applying the rest of your makeup as desired.
By following these steps, you can create a natural-looking contour on your face using powder. Remember to blend, blend, blend to avoid harsh lines and create a seamless finish.