There are a few things you can do to make your makeup go on smoothly on textured skin:
- Start by prepping your skin with a moisturizer that is formulated for your skin type. This will help to smooth out the surface of your skin and create a more even canvas for your makeup.
- Use a primer before applying your makeup. A primer can help to fill in pores and fine lines, creating a smooth surface for your makeup to adhere to.
- Choose a foundation that is suitable for your skin type and provides medium to full coverage. A thicker foundation can help to smooth out textured skin and create a more even complexion.
- Use a makeup brush or beauty sponge to apply your foundation, as these tools can help to create a more seamless and even application.
- Set your foundation with a loose or pressed powder to help it stay in place and minimize the appearance of texture.
By following these steps, you can help to create a smooth, even canvas for your makeup and minimize the appearance of textured skin.